Access Plus - No vi...

Notifications
Clear all

Access Plus - No video signal after Windows Update.

(@jpbarrios)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I'm not sure what my options are here.  I applied a pending Windows Feature update, which was taking pretty long so I leave the mini-pc working for a couple of hours and then I came back and found it on but with a black screen.  I thought maybe it was in suspension or something but wouldn't come back upon moving the mouse or hitting keys so I power it off.  When I switched it back on there's no HDMI signal whatsoever, not even during the booting process.  The mini-pc loads Windows apparently with no issue because I can ping it from another PC and I can even access its sharing service by executing "\\192.168.1.116" from another PC (the Access Plus' IP address).  However, there's no HDMI signal during power on, or during loading Windows or anytime, like the HDMI port is just off after the update.  Do I have any options to troubleshoot this?  Again, I can't access the BIOS or the BOOT Menu (through F7), etc.  Nothing brings any image on the screen.  Of course I've tried with another monitor and another HDMI cable and the issue persists, so it's clear that the issue is that the Access Plus is not producing a video signal.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks!!

Share:
acces4-menu-img

Access4

acces4-menu-img

Byte4

acces4-menu-img

Byte4 Elite

acces4-menu-img

Ally

acces4-menu-img